Rose Petals / French Rose Petals – Pure, Naturally Dried and Highly Fragrant.
These pure dry red Rose Petals are pure petals without calyx with a wonderful aroma. The Rose Petal colour ranges from velvety red to burgundy with a hint of purple.
Origin: These Red Rose (Rosa gallica) flower petals are collected from the interior regions of Pakistan and are naturally dried. Rosa gallica, also called Gallic rose, French rose, or rose of Provins is native to southern and central Europe eastwards to Turkey and the Caucasus. The colours range from white (rare) to pink and deep purple.
Natural Constituents: Essential Oils, Gallic acid, Tannin, Phenols, Flavonoids, Phenolic Acid, Carotenoids, and Polysaccharides.
- Confetti, Art & Decoration
- Herbal Medicine
- Soap Making
- Rose Essential Oil & Rose Hydrosol production
- Rose Water (Rose Water has a very distinctive flavour and is used widely in Middle Eastern, Persian, and South Asian cuisine — especially in sweets such as Turkish Delight, Barfi, Baklava, Halva, Gulab Jamun, Kanafeh, Nougat, Rose flavoured frozen desserts and Rose Gumdrops).
- Rose Tinctures & Extracts
- Rose Tea or combined with other herbs to make herbal teas or fruit teas.
- Rose Petals in Food & Beverage
Rose Petals Traditional Uses & Health Benefits:
- Relieve stress through Aromatherapy.
- Traditionally used to help support the immune system (especially for coughs and colds), the digestive system and nervous system.
- Rose petals have naturally mild astringent properties.
- Skin and Hair Health.
- Natural antioxidant support for optimal health and wellbeing.
Rose perfumes are made from Rose essential oil, which is a mixture of volatile oils obtained by steam-distilling the crushed flowers of Roses. The production technique originated in Persia and then spread through Arabia and India, and more recently into eastern Europe. The oil is transparent pale yellow or yellow-grey in colour. About two thousand flowers are required to produce one gram of oil.