Incense Charcoal Discs
How to use incense charcoal discs:
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and have a heatproof dish ready.
- Light the edge of the tablet. The tablets do not usually light easily if they are lying flat. It is best to hold it in the air with tongs or tweezers when lighting.
- Wait for the charcoal to ignite and warm up, this usually takes about 3 minutes (you will notice the charcoal starting to go grey around the edges).
- Place the charcoal in the heatproof dish, it will start to turn white, and will continue to burn for about one hour.
- Sprinkle a small amount of incense onto the charcoal, too much will either fill the room with smoke or swamp the charcoal. You can always add more if you need to.
- Enjoy the beautiful aroma!
- Ensure that the remaining ashes from the charcoal are completely extinguished and cold before discarding.
Charcoal is susceptible to moisture. Once the package is opened, store charcoal in plastic or foil and keep away from moisture.